Contributing to RavenDB
If you want to contribute to RavenDB:
Head to our source repository: http://github.com/ravendb/ravendb/
- Fork the repository and make your changes locally.
- Typically, improvements are made to the master branch, unless your fix is specific for a particular version.
- Send us a pull request.
- The new shiny staff which are part of v1.2 are in the unstable fork.
- Our issue tracker is here, you're encouraged to take a look, pick an issue, and fix it!
Pull requests from a publically available git repository (such as github) are the preferred way of contributing to RavenDB.
If you want to contribute to the documentation:
- Fork the documentation github repository at https://github.com/ravendb/docs.
- Make your changes, and send us a pull request.
In order to accept your contribution, we require that you'll send us a signed contributor license agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.