We hereby welcome you into the RavenDB Documentation.
Feel free to explore the sizeable world of our premier NoSQL database.
Want to see what features we have added recently or what we are currently working on?
Beginner? No problem! This article will guide you through all parts of RavenDB needed for basic understanding.
For all of you we have created a live server for testing purposes.
Few words about examples used in this documentation.
Become part of the community! Contribute to documentation.
3.0.30163-Hotfix - 2017/01/17
[Prefetching]Fixed creation of too many future batches
[SQL Replication]Fixed calculation of deletes duration
[Voron]Fixed possible release of scratch files being currently in use
[Versioning]Fixed revisions download of a deleted file
- Fixed disposal of the documents cache when disposing of Voron storage
- Fixed conflicts resolving by
- Fixed sharding operations when custom
databaseparameter was passed
- Fixed displaying of more that 1024 databases
[Backup/Restore]Taking into account custom index storage path
[Storage Exporter]Allowing to specify custom path of journals / logs
3.0.30160-Hotfix - 2016/11/08
- BulkInsert now supports auto-generated ids for '
/' id pattern e.g. 'orders/',
- BulkInsert now works properly with Ids that contain whitespace characters at the end,
[Querying]fixed query parsing when using @in operator,
[Prefetching]fixed prefetching behavior that could cause inifinite indexing loop,
[Voron]journal flushing stability improvements,
- Added support for storing Database and FileSystem transactional logs in the same directory
- TransformerParameters will have it's data escaped properly now,
- Better detection if server is down for various edge cases so FailoverBehavior can work properly
- added support for 4.0 export files
3.0.30157-Hotfix - 2016/10/11
[SQL Replication]Added CommandTimeout property to
SqlReplicationConfigthat allows to override command timeout per destination,
[SQL Replication]Fixed issue with setting LastReplicatedEtag when SQL batch times-out,
[Indexing]Removed support for using 'minimum ETag replacement strategy' when doing Side-By-Side on Map-Reduce indexes,
[Querying]Lucene will now escape text phrases AND and OR properly when they are not the operators
[Side-By-Side]Client will throw when 'minimum ETag replacement strategy' is used on Map-Reduce indexes
[Client]Fixed possible NullReferenceException that can occur when file that does not exist is being loaded
- Better memory utilization when viewing Running Tasks view
3.0.30156-Hotfix - 2016/09/26
- [Embedded] Prevented from conflicting RavenDB.Database and Metrics.Net assemblies loaded in the same project
- [RavenFS] Fixed problem with declining reading performance in file systems with large number of files
session.Advanced.LoadStartingWithwith a transformer having
LoadDocumentwhich returned inconsistent results
- Fixed an option to overwrite a name of an exported database file
3.0.30155 - 2016/09/16
This is an aggregated build for various fixes since the last stable
[Performance]improved performance when loading huge amounts of databases in parallel,
[Replication]fixes index and transformer replication that could cause index and transformer to revert to the previous version in some cases,
[Querying]fixed issue when using
Inoperator with DateTime type,
[Subscriptions]better handling for synchronization when there are huge gaps during processing,
[Memory]better memory handling when performing memory intensive operations like bulk insert, storage and smuggler export to reduce the memory footprint
[Querying]fixed parsing issues that could occur in some cases when WhereIn is used,
- fixed issue with Load returning null when duplicated ids are passed and transformer is used,
- fixed loading data with includes when sharding is being used,
- fixed a very rare case where concurrent modifications to the ReplicationDestinations could occur
- added support for exporting attachments,
- enhanced the export documents process,
- better handling for OperationCanceledException