Can't delete an auto index
by Jason Aminto
Indexing Problem 2
Re: Can't delete an auto index
by Jason Aminto
Re: [RavenDB] Indexing Problem 2
by Oren Eini
Ayende Rahien's RavenDB 3- Day Workshop
London, EnglandTo the event page
In Ayende Rahien's fast paced and hands on 3 day RavenDB workshop, you will learn how to use this quickly evolving Document Database efficiently in your applications to save time and effort on communicating with database storage.
During the first day of this workshop we will get to know RavenDB and its core concepts, get comfortable with its API, learn how to build and customize indexes, and how to correctly model data for use in a document database.
After getting familiar with all the basics in the first day, during the second day we will build on that knowledge to properly grok Map⁄Reduce, Multi–maps and other advanced usages of indexes, learn how to extend RavenDB and the various options of scaling out.
On the third day, we will get down & dirty in the guts of RavenDB, understand how and why it works the way it does, learn how to extend and modify how it works and what are the best ways to make the most optimal usage out of it. We will also cover supporting RavenDB in production and what option there are for monitoring what it is doing there.
Upon completion of this RavenDB course, you will be able to build database–backed applications faster and more efficiently.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Build your application to take advantage of RavenDB when building your application.
- Document database modelling
- Configure RavenDB for your applications
- Manage sessions and transactions
- Map objects and collections to database structures
- Build large scale and performant applications
- Utilize best practices and patterns
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
- Create efficient RavenDB applications
- Overview of RDBMS, NoSQL, Document Databases and RavenDB
- Basic CRUD operations
- RavenDB's indexes implementation
- Data modeling
- Static indexes, full–text search and spatial queries
- Map/Reduce, multi–map and boosting