RE: [RavenDB] Query files using OnDirectory fails with exception
by Federico Lois
Re: RavenDB studio 3.0 main.js error
by Judah Himango
Re: [RavenDB] RavenDB studio 3.0 main.js error
by Oren Eini
Re: [RavenDB] Patch in endless loop causes RavenDB to not respond
by Adam Schentag
RavenDB studio 3.0 main.js error
by Derek den Haas
Re: [RavenDB] Re: Massive memory usage in web app using RavenDB
by Mircea Chirea
3 Days RavenDB Training in Italy
Perugia, ItalyTo the event page
The first RavenDB course in Italy is going to take place in Perugia, Italy on June 8 to June 10.
In Ayende Rahien's fast-paced and interactive RavenDB workshop, you will learn how to use this Document Database tool efficiently in your applications to save time and effort on communicating with database storage.
You will learn how to build large scale and performant applications, map objects and collections to database structures successfully.
Join this RavenDB course to build a practical application which will demonstrate the all important data management patterns.
Upon completion of this RavenDB course, you will be able to build database-backed applications faster and more efficiently.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Build your application to take advantage of RavenDB when building your application.
- Document database modeling
- Configure RavenDB for your applications
- Manage sessions and transactions
- Map objects and collections to database structures
- Build large scale and performant applications
- Utilize best practices and patterns
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
- Create efficient RavenDB applications