Spatial query returns wrong results
Index Default Search Field
by Khalid Abuhakmeh
Authorization bundle and transformers
by Wayne Douglas
Re: Index Default Search Field
by Barry Hagan
Call transformer by using the name as a string
by Wayne Douglas
The JsonReader should not be on a token of type StartObject.
by Morten Skjoldager
Re: [RavenDB] Spatial query returns wrong results
by Oren Eini
Extreme slowdown on Azure with master-master setup
Re: Extreme slowdown on Azure with master-master setup
by Jahmai Lay
3 Days RavenDB Training in Italy
Perugia, ItalyTo the event page
The first RavenDB course in Italy is going to take place in Perugia, Italy on June 8 to June 10.
In Ayende Rahien's fast-paced and interactive RavenDB workshop, you will learn how to use this Document Database tool efficiently in your applications to save time and effort on communicating with database storage.
You will learn how to build large scale and performant applications, map objects and collections to database structures successfully.
Join this RavenDB course to build a practical application which will demonstrate the all important data management patterns.
Upon completion of this RavenDB course, you will be able to build database-backed applications faster and more efficiently.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Build your application to take advantage of RavenDB when building your application.
- Document database modeling
- Configure RavenDB for your applications
- Manage sessions and transactions
- Map objects and collections to database structures
- Build large scale and performant applications
- Utilize best practices and patterns
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
- Create efficient RavenDB applications