Re: PutTrasnformer Error
by Cosmin Constantin Lazar
RavenDB 2-day workshop
Austin, TXTo the event page
RavenDB is a transactional, open-source Document Database written in .NET, offering a flexible data model designed to address requirements coming from real-world systems. RavenDB allows you to build high-performance, low-latency applications quickly and efficiently.
In this hands–on, 2–day course you will learn how to use this quickly evolving Document Database efficiently in your applications to save time and effort on communicating with database storage.
Upon completion of this RavenDB course, you will be able to build database–backed applications faster and more efficiently.
Topics covered in this workshop:
- Overview of RDBMS, NoSQL, Document Databases and RavenDB
- Basic CRUD operations
- RavenDB's indexes implementation
- Data modeling
- Static indexes and Full–text search and spatial queries
- Map/Reduce, multi–map, boosting
- Live projections
- Scaling: replication, sharding, multi–tenancy
- Extending RavenDB by writing your own bundle