Looking for a Developer Advocate for RavenDB
We are looking to hire another Developer Advocate for RavenDB. The position involves talking to customers and users, help them build and design RavenDB based solutions.
It requires excellent written and oral communications with good presentation skills in English, good familiarity with software architecture, DevOps and of course, RavenDB itself.
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with technology leaders within prospect organizations
- Understanding the customer’s requirements and assessing the product fit
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets clients needs
- Involvement in the completion of technical questions on RFPs
- Attending conferences, meetups and trade shows
If you are interested, or know someone who is, please ping us at: firstname.lastname@example.org