Your free NoSQL Database community license for a RavenDB OnPrem or Managed Cloud DBaaS Service comes with extra tools to enhance how you work with your data.
RavenDB Gives You a Whole Lot More
Why should you have to attach countless addons and additional layers to your database? This can only increase your workload. On the cloud, it will increase your expenses. We put as much inside your database as possible so right out of the box you are locked and loaded with everything you need. Along with your on-premise community license or your Managed Cloud Community Instance, you also have:
- MapReduce. You don’t need to install Hadoop to perform aggregates.
- Internal full-text search. Give Elasticsearch the day off, RavenDB lets your users sift through your data for exactly what they want.
- Native storage engine. Your Voron engine is specifically tailored to RavenDB’s unique configuration, making it perform faster than lightning.
- In Memory performance with ACID persistence across your entire database and throughout your database cluster.
- The ability to work on low memory, giving you the chance to do more with your resources and provision less on the cloud, saving you a bundle in time, resources, and money.
- More than one model to work with your data. RavenDB enables you to work with data in the document, key-value, distributed counters, and graph models. Time-series will be available in early 2020.
- RavenDB Bootcamp. Learn the ins and outs of RavenDB in days at no cost.
- Robust documentation that explains everything in easy to understand terminology.
- Forums and chat groups to address common issues that occur.