RavenDB 4.0 RC released
Why leading business are choosing RavenDB
Watch Hagay Albo, CTO of the Zap Group, explain his reasons for choosing RavenDB to manage the group's vast, diverse and integrated database.
Data Made Simple
RavenDB is the premier NoSQL database for .NET.
Open source, speed-obsessed, and a joy to use.
Just store your stuff.
No rigid schemas required.
Easy to use
Built in .NET.
First Class LINQ support, the easiest API over HTTP in the game.
ACID is good.
All documents fully transactional-friendly all the time.
Designed with Care
We put a lot of effort to make RavenDB safe and optimized
to make your applications better.
- Transactional Database (ACID)
- Automatic batching
- No locking
- Unbounded result set protection
- Client-Server chatter protection
- Results in faster, more reliable applications
SELECT N+1 begone!
No ORM or first-gen NoSQL gotchas!
Packed with Features
Use one of many built-in bundles or create your own.
Scalable with Multi-Tenancy, Replication or Sharding built-in.
Many built-in bundles.
- Embedded RavenDb in MVC 5
- Octopus Deploy and RavenDB
- Debugging a failing unit-test which interacts with RavenDB
- Configuring the RavenDB SQL replication bundle
- The Biggest Challenges of Moving to NoSQL
- Working with View Models in RavenDB
- CQRS and Event Sourcing made easy with RavenDB
Browse all books and articles ›