Learn to Fly
Live, interactive lessons with a RavenDB Expert
There’s no better way to learn RavenDB than through a crash course with one of our top experts.
Our workshops are run in small groups and designed to fast-track learning while providing developer insights and hands-on experience.
RavenDB Guru Dejan Miličić will guide you through the theory and principles of Document Data Modeling while teaching you how to use and get the most out of RavenDB and its key features.
Register below to start your journey towards RavenDB mastery.
Dejan Miličić is an enthusiastic consultant and developer advocate at RavenDB with more than 20 years of experience as a professional software developer in designing, writing, and maintaining applications. Dejan is passionate about Open Source, RavenDB, Software Architecture, and Software Professionalism, supporting the Software Crafting Serbia community via workshops and meetups. He is an active proponent of knowledge sharing, professional ethics, and usage of Type Driven Development and Functional techniques to reduce complexity, increase expressiveness, and improve the correctness of software.
In his spare time, Dejan works on open source projects, mentors startups in various development phases and participates in Startup Accelerator programs supporting entrepreneurs through on-site and off-site consultations.
The course is divided into 4-hour segments
- Theory and principles of Document Data Modelling
- Program structure, RavenDB, Lucene, Eventual Consistency
- CRUD, Auto-indexes, with hands-on demonstration
- Document patching
- Productivity features – Query Streaming, Changes API, with hands-on experience
- Time series & counters
- Spatial queries, with hands-on demonstration
- Data Subscriptions + Hands-On
Best Practices & Performance
- Indexing and query performance
- Environmental effects on performance and bottlenecks
- Discussion on best practices and common usage patterns
RavenDB at Scale
- Clustering, replication, failover
- Cluster-level operations, with hands-on demonstration
- Clusters and performance
The audience would need a laptop with any of the development environments:
- .NET -latest .NET Core installed and Visual Studio 2019 / Rider 2020 or higher.
- Java -latest JDK installed and Eclipse or IntelliJ IDE
- Node.js -latest Node.js LTS installed and VSCode IDE
Add any course to your cart
Your ticket has been added to the cart.Scroll to Cart