Even as the final touches were being completed on our previous version in 2018, new demands were rapidly emerging.
RavenDB 5.0 meets these demands by conquering three main challenges:
- How to manage Big Data and IoT with a world class Time Series Model
- How to resolve the quintessential document database challenge of having to store keys in your documents over, and over, and over again, squandering up to 70% of your memory
- How to make RavenDB easier to work with to give you more time to focus on building your product
You can now process IoT scale Big Data with our new Time Series model that works alongside RavenDB’s native Key/Value, Document, and Graph models.
Documents compression reduces your cloud database costs by 10% in slashing storage needs by half. RavenDB 5.0 constantly learns from your data to better compress your keys, and even your values to save memory and cost at every step.
In addition, RavenDB 5.0 includes dozens of minor improvements to make things easier for you while giving you better performance. New enhancements like:
- Support for much better range queries over dates
- Better indexing for counters and time series
In this webinar, Microsoft MVP and RavenDB CEO Oren Eini discusses all the new and exciting features you have in RavenDB 5.0.