Going to the doctor has become much more than a stethoscope and a lollypop.
Every visit to a clinic, private office, or hospital involves a complex labyrinth of information covering the reason for your visit, tests, results, doctor’s opinions, expert opinions, final diagnosis, medicine, treatment, billing, and insurance. All this translates to data that must be managed and modeled in a dynamic way that most relational databases simply cannot handle.
A Document Database is best for a healthcare system. Why? Because doctors do everything in documents. Putting this type of data in the form they are used to is ideal for all parties. This whitepaper demonstrates how RavenDB can digitally transform healthcare organization systems to optimize financial benefits while reducing frustration for everyone involved.
In this report, you will learn about:
- The Common Challenges of Today’s Healthcare Systems
- Scheduling: Self-Serve Appointments by Your Patients
- Working Offline in a Distributed Environment
- Security, especially for PHI (protected health information)
- Streamlining the process of getting reimbursed by insurance companies
- RavenDB Features that Minimize Your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- How to save money with Effective Fraud Detection