Click to add a new node
- Enter the server URL of the new node
- Manually select a Node Tag for the new node.
The node tage is a unique identifier made up of 1-4 uppercase letters. By default, the tag of the
first node in a cluster is
A, the second
B, and so on. After
Z, the next node will get the
AA, the next
AB, and so on.
- Decide whether to add the new node as a
Member -or- as a
Watcher (difference explained in Cluster View)
- Toggle whether to use all available cores on the machine for this node
- Set a maximum number of cores that can be used by this node
- Click Test connection to verify that your cluster can communicate with the server at the specified URL
When done, click Save to add this server as a node to the cluster
This operation can also be done programatically. Read more here.