Create a Database: Encrypted
Encryption is possible only if authentication is enabled and a server certificate is defined
Learn more about encryption in: Encryption At Rest
Learn how to enable authentication in: Certificate Configuration
Learn about the secret key in: Secret Key Management
- You will not have access to the database if the encryption key is lost.
- Download, print, or copy and save the key in a safe place. It will not be available again!
Creating Encrypted Database
- In addition to the steps described in the General Database Creation, click the
- This is the base 64 key generated by the server.
- A different new key can be generated by the server when clicking the
- Learn more about this key in: Secret Key Management
- The QR code representing the key
Confirm that you've securely saved the key