Time Series Query
Enter your RQL query in the query box.
Depicted here is a query to get all the StockPrices time series values from documents in the Companies collection.
Learn more about time series queries here.
Click to run the query.
Query Results - A list of time series that satisfy the query, with:
- The ID of the associated document.
- Number of entries and time range.
Time Series Query - Actions
- Click to open a tab with the time series query results shown in a table.
- Click to open a tab with the time series query results shown in a graph (see below).
Multiple documents selection
- a. Select multiple documents to plot their time series.
- b. Click to view the selected documents' time series results in a unified graph.
Results in Graph View
Time series results in a graph
- A graph of time series results in a selected time frame.
- A graph showing all the time series results over time.
- The selected time frame.
- A legend of time series entries' values.
The entry values names are set in Studio's Settings > Time Series view.
Time series results in a graph - Actions
- Click to go back to the query results tab.
- Display tabs with graph or table results.
- Drag or resize the selected time frame to view the corresponding results.
- Hover your mouse over the graph to view the data of one particular entry.
- Toggle viewing points or a continuous line.
- Check/Uncheck to plot or hide time series entries' values on the graph.