The database storage report displays detailed information about the database's physical storage.
Go to this page (Stats > Storage Report) to see the effect of compression and compaction.
(Refresh the page to see the changes.)
sampleDB Storage Report
- The size of each rectangle is proportional to its storage size.
- Click any rectangle to view its subdirectories' details.
- To see storage details, hover over a section or see the detailed list below.
- Click to compact the database
which removes empty gaps that occupy space in your database.
- All documents will be compressed in any collection where compression is configured when
- Note: During this asynchronous operation the database will be offline.