We hereby welcome you into the RavenDB Documentation.
Feel free to explore the sizeable world of our premier NoSQL database.
Want to see what features we have added recently or what we are currently working on?
Beginner? No problem! This article will guide you through all parts of RavenDB needed for basic understanding.
For all of you we have created a live server for testing purposes.
Few words about examples used in this documentation.
Become part of the community! Contribute to documentation.
3.0.30179 - 2017/07/21
This is an aggregated build containing fixes released in hotfix versions since the previous stable build - 3.0.30171 in addition with:
[Replication]index replication stability improvements,
[Indexing]adjustments to index compilation mechanism,
[Indexing]fixed issue with map-reduce calculating
__reduce_keyincorrectly if group contains
Last-Modifiedfield from @metadata,
[Indexing]fixed possible high-memory and CPU consumption by Lucene,
- added support in Raven.Backup for UNC paths
3.0.30175-Hotfix - 2017/05/11
[Replication]SkipIndexReplication will handle side-by-side indexes properly
[RavenFS]Fixed the generation of the next revision number for non existing files but having the historical revisions in the versioning bundle
[Transformers]Fixed transformations encountering
nullvalue in runtime
[Streaming]Fixed possible timeout when streaming
NoCaching()option usage for POST
3.0.30172-Hotfix - 2017/03/30
Who should upgrade
- Users of RavenFS synchronization using OAuth
- Users of RavenDB replication
[Querying]Fixed querying with unicode characters when using v2.5 client
[Replication]Fixed conflict resolution by delete when using a custom resolver or built-in ones
[Topology Discoverer]Fixed topology discoverer when servers have inconsistent database names
[RavenFS]Fixed leaked OAuth token auto renewal timers when using synchronization between servers
LoadAsyncthrowing StackOverflowException when there are frequent DTC transactions
3.0.30171 - 2017/03/08
This is an aggregated build containing fixes released in hotfix versions since the previous stable build - 3.0.30165
3.0.30168-Hotfix - 2017/02/26
Who should upgrade
- Anyone who uses replication failover
- Anyone who uses DTC with NoneAuthoritativeInformation feature
- Fix regex used for old client fromat DateTime recognition
- Fixed problem with none authoritative results being returned on includes
- Fixed failover concurrency problem, that caused failover failure after 5 minutes
- Added client support for negating query conditions
- Fixed problem with one authoritative results being returned on includes
- Fixed load failure on documents page
- Fixed DateTime filter in studio