Task List View
Click the info button on a task in the task list view, to see
more detailed information.
Task Details Panel
- Task status -
Active: status is
Active while a subscription worker is connected to the task.
Not active: status is
Not-active when no workers are connected.
- Mode -
Single: mode is
Single if the
allows only one worker to be connected at a time.
Concurrent: mode is
Concurrent if the subscription strategy allows only workers
that use the
Concurrent strategy to connect.
- Client URI - the identifier of the subscription worker
subscribed to this task.
- Connection strategy - determines the workers connection strategy.
- Change vector for next batch - the change vector of the last document
that was sent in the last batch.
- Last batch acknowledgement time - the last time a worker
responded that it has received a batch.
- Last client connection time - the last time a worker communicated
with or pinged the server.
- Database Group Topology
When Concurrent Subscribers
are connected to a subscription task, they are all listed on the task details panel.
- Each concurrent subscriber can be disconnected individually.
- Refresh the view to see changes in workers connection states.