We hereby welcome you into the RavenDB Documentation.
Feel free to explore the sizeable world of our premier NoSQL database.
Beginner? No problem! This article will guide you through all parts of RavenDB needed for basic understanding.
Become part of the community! Contribute to documentation.
3.5.10-patch-35289 - 2019/11/07
- Stop sending topology data over ETL replication, we want to allow cross-cluster ETL tasks
- Disable the reduce when the index is disabled (like we do in the map)
- Add an index error when we fail to find the reduce value although we have it in the Voron index
- Add the ability to Export Storage from a backup
3.5.10-patch-35288 - 2019/09/12
[Indexing]adjusted Index.HasChanged implementation to detect index changes better
3.5.10-patch-35286 - 2019/08/13
- improved Cluster topology validation and enhanced backward compatibility for topology header handling
- allow disposing EmbeddedDocumentStore even if it is not disposed
- removed redundant cast in 'LoadByUniqueConstraintAsync' method
- fixed possible ArgumentOutOfRange and NRE in 'WhatChanged'
- fixed a corner case where 'WhatChanged' was not appending properly all of the changes to the list of returned changes
3.5.10-patch-35282 - 2019/04/23
Owinto 4.0.1 and
Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.*to 5.2.7 to avoid NRE in the Owin internals that could happen during the authentication process