We hereby welcome you into the RavenDB Documentation.
Feel free to explore the sizeable world of our premier NoSQL database.
Want to see what features we have added recently or what we are currently working on?
Beginner? No problem! This article will guide you through all parts of RavenDB needed for basic understanding.
For all of you we have created a live server for testing purposes.
Few words about examples used in this documentation.
Become part of the community! Contribute to documentation.
3.5.5-patch-35237 - 2017/11/16
- Powershell backup cmdlet fix
- Make consequent Voron journal numbering after binary restore
- Fix current leader state in case of timeout
3.5.5-patch-35235 - 2017/11/10
Who should upgrade
Users of RavenFS using the synchronization feature
[RavenFS]Reduced the number of created connections to the destination node during the synchronization process
3.5.5-patch-35231 - 2017/10/26
- Don't display the query as running when it was unsuccessful (in the debug endpoint)
- Fix issue in binary backup restore - restoring from a full and incremental backup in the same folder
- Fix: cannot elect a new leader after dropping an existing one
3.5.5-patch-35223 - 2017/10/10
- Support sharded bulk insert when using embeddable DocumentStore
[Cluster]Set the correct node info when we have to fetch a new topology
- Allow to edit the secret in the API keys view
- Fixed a bug with German umlauts (äöü)
- [RavenFS] display the metadata in chrome correctly
- improved the synchronization process when we have deletions to synchronize
- Better handling of exported attachments from RavenFS
3.5.5-patch-35222 - 2017/10/03
[Cluster]Properly fetch the topology when the primary node is down
- Properly escaping queries to ensure we can handle files containing # character in the name