NoSQL Database Documentation
We hereby welcome you into the RavenDB Documentation.
Feel free to explore the sizeable world of our premier NoSQL database.
Beginner? No problem! This article will guide you through all parts of RavenDB needed for basic understanding.
Become part of the community! Contribute to documentation.
3.5.10-patch-35295 - 2020/05/28
- fix a race condition during indexing which caused an ObjectDisposedException
- .NET Core lose type information when using ToArray with group by
- New configuration setting "EmbeddedResponseStreamMaxCachedBlocks" to limit the number of blocks cached in the embedded ResponseStream
3.5.10-patch-35294 - 2020/05/06
- Allow providing a certificate for one way replication to a v4.x server
3.5.10-patch-35289 - 2019/11/07
- Stop sending topology data over ETL replication, we want to allow cross-cluster ETL tasks
- Disable the reduce when the index is disabled (like we do in the map)
- Add an index error when we fail to find the reduce value although we have it in the Voron index
- Add the ability to Export Storage from a backup