We hereby welcome you into the RavenDB Documentation.
Feel free to explore the sizeable world of our premier NoSQL database.
Want to see what features we have added recently or what we are currently working on?
Beginner? No problem! This article will guide you through all parts of RavenDB needed for basic understanding.
For all of you we have created a live server for testing purposes.
Few words about examples used in this documentation.
Become part of the community! Contribute to documentation.
3.5.3-patch-35187 - 2017/01/23
- fixed WaitForIndexes/WaitForIndexesAsync index selection logic,
[Voron]fixed possible NRE in JournalFile finalizer,
[Installer]fixed issue with installer setting incorrect "enable 32-bit applications" value
[Storage Exporter]added -JournalsPath parameter that allows to specify a different path for journals
3.5.3-patch-35186 - 2017/01/13
3.5.3-patch-35185 - 2017/01/13
[Memory]support for custom memory cache,
[Querying]adjustments to boolean query parsing,
[Querying]adjustments to queries with NOT operator,
[Querying]Fixed an issue where an Analayzer purging the Term completely will generate * query,
- fixed possible ArgumentOutOfRangeException when WaitForIndexesAsync is used,
- fixed performance issue when handling command batches
- fixed issue with opening collection name from breadcrumbs into a new tab,
- fixed issue with query page not showing results when table is not visible
[NuGet]Raven.Tests.Helpers will now contain Rachis.dll,
- Rachis and tools will not have a proper DLL version
3.5.2 (35183) - 2017/01/02
[Clustering]various stability and performance improvements,
[Querying]fixed boolean query parsing issue,
[Querying]fixed issue when using Boost with parenthesis queries,
[Indexing]fixed issues with disposing and resetting indexes,
[Indexing]fixed issues with index recovery,
[SQL Replication]fixed execution time calculation for Delete operations,
- fixed issues with server throwing exceptions on startup,
- fixed /admin/stats json deserialization issue,
- various other stability improvements
- conflicts will now be resolved properly when Query or StartsWith is used,
- fixed index creation for VB.NET,
- fixed Field handling for Includes in
- fixed possible NRE in WhatChanged,
- aggressively cached requests will update their last cached value on 304 from server,
- when subscription will be closed then it will be properly removed from the set of subscription available
[Smuggler]will continue to export files even if one of the files failed to export,
[Versioning]properly handle page usage when new versioned file is created,
[Versioning]when downloading a versioned file the original name will be returned,
- fixed issue with deleting FileSystem that could occur in certain situations
- Studio can now display more than 1024 databases in the resources page,
- improved suggestions when 'null' value is used,
- turning on replication on a database with no replication will work properly,
Gather Debug Infowill now work on Windows 10 Anniversary Update,
- improved sufficient disk space checks when doing import
3.5.2-patch-35181 - 2016/11/18
- Fixed possible race condition when using
WaitForIndexesAsyncfrom client API,
- Server will prevent requests from 4.0 clients or higher
[Tests]Changed Raven.Tests.Helpers platform target to AnyCPU