We hereby welcome you into the RavenDB Documentation.
Feel free to explore the sizeable world of our premier NoSQL database.
Beginner? No problem! This article will guide you through all parts of RavenDB needed for basic understanding.
Become part of the community! Contribute to documentation.
3.5.10-patch-35286 - 2019/08/13
- improved Cluster topology validation and enhanced backward compatibility for topology header handling
- allow disposing EmbeddedDocumentStore even if it is not disposed
- removed redundant cast in 'LoadByUniqueConstraintAsync' method
- fixed possible ArgumentOutOfRange and NRE in 'WhatChanged'
- fixed a corner case where 'WhatChanged' was not appending properly all of the changes to the list of returned changes
3.5.10-patch-35282 - 2019/04/23
Owinto 4.0.1 and
Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.*to 5.2.7 to avoid NRE in the Owin internals that could happen during the authentication process
3.5.9 (35281) - 2019/04/10
This is an aggregated build containing fixes released in patch versions since the previous stable build - 3.5.8 (35279) in addition with:
[Indexing]Document ID is not shown in indexing exception, if it is thrown during
3.5.9-patch-35280 - 2019/03/19
- Added Raven/Esent/MaxSessions configuration option
- Fixed race condition in data exploration