New OLAP ETL task view
- The name of this ETL task (optional).
- Choose which of the cluster nodes will run this task (optional).
- Set a custom partition value which can be referenced in the transform script. See below.
Custom Partition Value
Custom partition value
- A custom partition can be defined to differentiate parquet file locations when
using the same connection string in multiple OLAP ETL tasks.
- The custom partition name is defined inside the transformation script.
- The custom partition value is defined in the input box above.
- The custom partition value is referenced in the transform script as
- A parquet file path with custom partition will have the following format:
- Learn more in Ongoing Tasks: OLAP ETL.
Task run frequency
- Select the exact timing and frequency at which this task should run from the dropdown menu.
- The maximum frequency is once every minute.
- Select 'custom' from the dropdown menu to schedule the task using your own customized
OLAP Connection String
OLAP connection string
- Select an existing connection string from the available dropdown or create a new one.
- If you choose to create a new connection string you can enter its name and destination here.
- Multiple destinations can be defined.
OLAP ETL Destinations
OLAP ETL destinations
Select one or more destinations from this list. Clicking each toggle reveals further
fields and configuration options for each destination.
List of transform scripts
- List of existing transform scripts.
- Add a new transform script.
- Edit an existing transform script.
- The script name is generated once the 'Add' button is clicked. The name of a script
is always in the format: "Script #[order of script creation]".
- The transform script. Learn more about these scripts here.
- Select a collection (or enter a new collection name) on which this script will operate.
- The selected collection names on which the script operates.
- If this option is checked, the script will operate on all existing documents in the
specified collections the first time the task runs. When the option is unchecked, the
script operates only on new documents.
Every parquet table that is created by a transform script includes two columns that
aren't specified in the script:
Contains the source document ID. The default name used for this column is
You can override this name in the task definition - see more
The value of the
last-modified field in a document's metadata. Represented in unix time.
Override ID Column
Override ID column
These settings allow you to specify a different column name for the document ID column
in a parquet file. The default ID column name is
- Add a new setting.
- Select the name of the parquet table for which you want to override the ID column.
- Select the name for the table's ID column.
- Click to add this setting.
- Click to edit this setting.