Time Series Query
Enter your RQL query in the query box.
Depicted here is a query to get all the StockPrices time series values from documents in the Companies collection.
Learn more about time series queries here.
Make sure that the time series Name is placed within double quotes (e.g. "StockPrices",
"INC:Downloads", etc.), so special characters like ":" would not interfere with the query.
Click to run the query.
Query Results - A list of time series that satisfy the query, with:
- The ID of the associated document.
- Number of entries and time range.
Time Series Query - Actions
- Click to open a tab with the time series query results shown in a table.
- Click to open a tab with the time series query results shown in a graph (see below).
Multiple documents selection
- A. Select multiple documents to plot their time series.
- B. Click to view the selected documents' time series results in a unified graph.
Results in Graph View
Time series results in a graph
- A graph of time series results in a selected time frame.
- A graph showing all the time series results over time.
- The selected time frame.
- A legend of time series entries' values.
The entry values names are set in Studio's Settings > Time Series view.
Time series results in a graph - Actions
- Click to go back to the query results tab.
- Display tabs with graph or table results.
- Drag or resize the selected time frame to view the corresponding results.
- Hover your mouse over the graph to view the data of one particular entry.
- Toggle viewing points or a continuous line.
- Check/Uncheck to plot or hide time series entries' values on the graph.