The Integrations View allows you to define credentials that third-party clients are required to provide when accessing RavenDB.
Providing the credentials is only required of clients when RavenDB is installed as a Secure Server.
In this page:
Integrations View Info
- Integrations View
- PostgreSQL Protocol Credentials Section
- Client Credentials
Integrations View Actions
- Click to add PostgreSQL client credentials
- Click to remove client credentials
- Enter user name
- Enter password
- Click to generate a password
- Click to view the password
- Click to copy the credentials
Note: This is the only opportunity to view and copy the credentials.
- Click to cancel the operation
- Click to save the credentials