- Configure the RavenDB client behavior for all databases in the cluster
- These default values can be overwritten per databases in Database Client Configuration
1. Read balance behavior
- Set the client API load-balancing behavior
- Effects the client API decision of which node to failover in case of issues
- The client API will failover nodes in their TAG order. (Node A, then Node B, then Node C and so on).
- No load balancing will occur.
- For each request, the client API will address the next node in their TAG order.
- In case of a failover, the client will try the next node as well.
- Fastest Node
2. Max number of requests per session
- Set this number to restrict the number of requests per session in the client API.
- The default value is 30.
Failure to contact all nodes
If the client has tried to contact all nodes and failed, an
AllTopologyNodesDownException will be thrown